Safety Management System (SMS)
Business Jet Access has integrated a proactive approach to hazard reporting and continuous improvement of company standards with our Safety Management System. This system allows BJA to holistically address safety concerns and monitor trends over time. SMS also empowers every individual in the company to actively participate in raising the bar of safety to ensure we are setting an example of what industry best practices look like in action.
Trained to the Highest Standards
- FlightSafety Simulator Training Every Six Months
- Computer Training Systems (CTS) Courseware
- Crew Resource Management
- CPR, Water Survival, Defibrillator Training
- International Procedures Training
- Flight and Maintenance Operations Monitoring
- Robust Management Infrastructure to Drive Accountability and Standardization
- Access to Pilot Peer Group for Continuing Education
- Risk Management
- Incident, Hazard Reporting
- Safety Awareness & Accident Prevention Training
- Emergency Incident Response Plan (EIRP)
All pilots being considered for employment for aircraft management at Business Jet Access must pass a background check and pre-employment drug test, meet the minimum requirements for experience, and will be interviewed by each member of the Flight Operations Management team. Upon hire, pilots will complete company training at our in-house training facility, as well as simulator training at FlightSafety International.